Sunday 1 September 2013

Colour and Texture

I'm a sucker for Macro photo's. How it closes up on a particular spot or subject and loses focus around it highlighting that small detail.
This was another attempt in photography influenced by Natsky.
Fortunately I have the best surrounding work place where there are lots of things I can take photo's of using this technique. I work as a kitchen hand where there are tones of fruit and vegies full of different colours and textures.
For instance when I was doing red onion's, I couldn't help but notice how vivid the colour of it was. And the particular layered texture of an onion.
So I took photo's of various fruits and vegies. My creative side was running wild this day and I didn't stop there. I took photo's of the particular pattern and material of my chef pants, the tiles of the floor, the various kitchen appliances such as the stove tops and flame grill.
Very happy with some of the photo's achieved. My most favourable one would be the coffee bean tin one, there's something very Australian like about it, the rustic dirty look I suppose, as well as the stove tops and flame grills.
*Note these photo's have not been edited in anyway.They are originally taken at that precise moment with natural lighting and flash lighting from the camera device I was using at the time.
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment