Sunday 1 September 2013

Macro

My general photographic interest I am beginning to realise is to use the technique of Macro. How it closes up on a particular spot or subject giving it a larger than actual size scale. In my photo's when I do a close up on a particular thing I want it's background to lose focus as it helps to highlight that small detail.
Combine that with my influence of Vatsky and how she takes still images of memories her style features space, unusual perspectives and lots of shallow depth of field, creating photos that are interesting and a little quirky at times.
My instagram account is another connection of my photographic exploration. I have experimented different subjects, applied different filters based of the application etc. tailz_x
Today I tried to capture some still images in a macro setting. I gathered various inanimate objects around my room and began shooting. These are the results of today's photographic expedition.





















































No comments:

Post a Comment