Thursday 25 July 2013

High school Photoshop works

I used to play and fiddle around with Photoshop back in high school. Created some many cool and wacky different things. Some of the set tasks I went beyond what was assigned for instance the globe in the eyes photograph is a series of panaroma that the teacher wanted us to turn into a globe I took it a step further by adding it with a close up of someone's eye and blending it into where the eye ball would be. I aso had a light filter to give it the sparkle effect.

Other images I fiddled around with filters and such, moved their layout around to create mirror effects etc

I've done lots of work on Photoshop I guess. Normally I sat there in class not doing the actual set work and just fiddling with the Photoshop program. 





.

No comments:

Post a Comment