Sunday 28 July 2013

Tailz




so true...i hate people telling me what I am and am not capable of. One of my biggest pet peeves i hate people that judge before they get to know you. let the jerks think what they want about you.;)I love Paris!  Make sure you take those trips you've always dreamed of, they will change who you are!
Having a fan-fucking-tastic day. Had my eye poked horribly by trees and shit before 7am! People are pissing me off. Productive day is nill. So I'm collecting images and posting them in a blog. Because I Bloody can! That and I can relate to them. My art is related to my emotions so therefore this is me researching some art that I can relate to that I could possibly do for my final project. See what I did there?
G E N I U S
Art is a way of expressing yourself to the world. How do I want people to see me? Mostly cool calm and collected, as well as witty weird and wise. Don't think me a pushover though, I will stand up and I will say what needs to be said.  
Art #quotes #design #decor #interiordesign

No comments:

Post a Comment